D.I.Y Organizer

D.I.Y Organizer (Makeup, Brush,Hair Dryer, etc)                   This D.I.Y born from a need! I needed to organize my desk, so ...

D.I.Y Organizer
(Makeup, Brush,Hair Dryer, etc)
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
This D.I.Y born from a need! I needed to organize my desk, so i decided to do my own organizer, just like i have imagined.






Materials:
  • Glue Gun
  • Spray paint
  • wool
  • glitterstones
  • Cardboard







This is one of the changes i've made in this box.
At first, this box was only cardboard,but i've covered  all with paper sticker and i've cut the borders on the sides as well.
 

 Using cardboard, i've started to do the divisions of my organizer.

 
With all divisions made, i've painted the box and the divisions with the spray paint (I forgot to take pictures of that step! -.-'')

And now is when the fun part begins. The decoration. I had dark purple wool, so i decided to use it to cover the divisions of my organizer.

After all been completely dried, i glued all the divisions on the box.

Using wool i covered all the borders of the organizer.
In the end, i glued the glitter stones.
 
 
That's it! The organizer it's done!
 
 
 
 
 
And happy HALLOWEEN, with my little sister M!
 
(I've made this project in that day)
 
 
 
Here are my inspirations:
 
 


 
 



 
 
Send me your projects to becreativebeyou@hotmail.com and i will post them on the blog.
 
Thanks again,
Xoxo, A.P*
:D
 
 
 

You Might Also Like

2 comentários

  1. Uma óptima sugestão!!

    xoxo

    cheesecake-and-vogue.blogspot.pt

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Wow, awesome blog layout! How long have you been blogging for?

    you made blogging look easy. The overall look of your site is
    magnificent, let alone the content!

    Take a look at my web page; 1979 mazda rx7 for sale

    ResponderEliminar

Deixem os vossos comentários e opiniões Creatives ❤

Seguidores

INSTAGRAM @ANAPDAZEVEDO